About the Easterseals Center for Better Hearing
The Easterseals Center for Better Hearing is a non-profit practice that has served the Greater Waterbury area since 1969. The Easterseals Center for Better Hearing is open to the general public and we treat all persons from under 1 to over 100.
Our highly skilled audiologists conduct comprehensive evaluations to determine the nature of a person’s hearing difficulties. For hearing loss that cannot be medically or surgically corrected, we provide hearing aids, as well as, practical information on what to really expect from hearing technology. Click here to meet our audiologists
The Easterseals Difference
Our focus is not on selling products, but rather on meeting the unique needs of each of our patients. By considering hearing loss, lifestyle and budget, we provide solutions to address your unique hearing difficulties.
- Highly trained, compassionate and caring staff
- Expert patient-centered hearing care
- Full range of quality hearing aids, premium high tech to basic no frills
Easterseals Center for Better Hearing provides:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluation for all ages
- State of the art hearing aids for every budget
- Flexible payment options
- Factory-direct, fresh batteries
- Assistive listening technology
- Custom hearing protection, musician’s and swimming earmolds
The Easterseals Center for Better Hearing is a division of the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center of Greater Waterbury, Central and Northwest Connecticut, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. For more information on the many programs beyond hearing healthcare, please visit the main website at http://www.easterseals.com/waterburyct/